Sunday, December 06, 2009

Something New?

Im in my fourth year of my Army life.. things are getting a little monotonous, a little guessable.. im going to be 24 next year, and im still unable to write anything on Ilyas.

Ive applied for SMU. and Ive applied to the American University of Richmond in the UK. Thats just a dream. I cant afford to pay 120k just to get a degree. But hell, it would be so much fun to go.

I want to travel again. I want to discover myself, because frankly, i havent found anything worthwhile about myself. I figured out that i am capable of the best and the worst things, and that i am never at ease or at peace with myself. I realise that I am the worst part of being Human. Hopefully, i can move on. Hopefully.

I dunnoe how im feeling. I dun want to know why im here. I just want to desroy everything thats good and real because it isnt.

so difficult to explain. So badly in need of an outlet. Here it is. And your still my muse.

No comments: