Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rage against the Machine

Pedalling never seemed so bloody hard siah. I just bought my bike, a second hand merida with sora parts at 700 with speedo meters added to the mix. It was frakking thrilling to be zooming around at 30-odd kmh, but right now im reaping what i Sow: my balls are aching! LOL

Im aiming to hit Sembawang Park and back next, before going further afield. Its nice to know that living in the north means you can go either east or west easily!

Im heading for my last brunei trip in mid-may. Good thing ill be able to celebrate my anniversary with my lovely partner Hana, and hopefully we'll last a lot longer than we're supposed to(since we were expected to last about a week together according to our supportive friends).

Im still aiming to finish the half marathon this year. Means i have to start clocking in mileage, and hopefully, hit at least 16 km before august. I think its doable? but need to have some sort of encouragement. Maybe those rock hard abs ive always wanted to have can be achieved once im fitter.

On the coaching front, i still have yet to get anything done. It looks pretty hard to get thru to the FAS, since they arent very clear on their webby. ill have to come up with a way to get thru to them..
:)

im moving forward! woo hoo!

No comments: